- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company has an opportunity for a Mid-Level Process Analyst within the IT Digital Common Services organization. In this role, the Mid-Level Process Analyst will be responsible for governing the lifecycle of critical Boeing software in order to maximize negotiation leverage, contain cost, and manage contractual risk of material publishers within Boeing. This role will support an advanced manufacturing systems portfolio, including Mentor Graphics, Tableau, AdaCore, National Instruments, Wind River, Cadence, Siemens, and other critical publishers. The desired candidate will drive the transformation of asset management from a project-based approach to modern software services organization which focuses on consultative marketing and delivering customer outcomes. Candidate can reside in North Charleston, SC, Kent, WA or St. Louis, MO
- Partner with Indirect Supply Chain, IT Sourcing, Finance, International and Subsidiary, and other key stakeholders to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for software assets
- Manage the assigned software portfolio to ensure resources, deliverables, and outcomes are met according to vendor and customer commitments
- Optimize each product landscape by remediating any discrepancies between contract entitlements and software deployments and usage.
- Engage end users to communicate and market service value and engagement across the enterprise
- Support the implementation of ServiceNow integration capabilities for the Asset Management services
- Partner with other portfolio managers for SAM best practices and industry-related information
- Support software compliance audits for assigned publishers
- Assist in development of SAM strategy for transition to cloud environments to ensure cost containment within publisher span of control
- Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned
BasicQualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
- Technical Bachelor's, Master's or a PhD degree (Technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
- 5+ years of experience in a role that required Project Management skill
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and problem resolution
- 1+ years of experience in asset management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Experience &Skills):
- Experience with IT Asset Management (ITAM) lifecycle processes
- Excellent interpersonal (both oral and written) communication skills combined with a successful history of working with different cultures and directly with end users;
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and quick-learner
- Proven experience with tactical and strategic decision making
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement activities, including VSM, Lean+, Agile, or equivalent methodologies
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.