- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Salt Lake City
Local Steel door manufacturer is currently looking for an entry-level spot welder to join the team and grow with the company. The company offers a great work environment with an awesome job culture. If you are looking for a long term opportunity with the opportunity to grow, this is the place to be. This is also a great opportunity for someone looking to gain welding experience as they will train you in different areas.
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Monday-Thursday schedule. (Day:7:00am to 5:00pm)
- Compensation of $14-15 HR DOE
- Full Benefits are offered that include paid holidays, health insurance and 401K.
Responsibilities of the Welder:
- Spot weld thin steel components to fabricate metal products or assemblies
- Grind different components and metals.
- MIG weld steel based on specifications
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Observe all safety requirements in all duties
Requirements for the Welder:
- Prefer completion of a certification program in welding from college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to multi-task various projects with a level of detail
- Good verbal, written communication skills, as well as excellent shop math skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Will provide training for entry-level welder
About the company