- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The successful candidate will be part of an agile team tasked with a wide variety of assignments during the full life cycle of software development. Assignments may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Administration of organizational processes and process control board.
- Developmentand presentation of charts for program reviews, e.g.software metrics, program closure reports, program status.
- Coordinate the development of presentation materialsfor a variety of forums.
- Organize, present, and/or lead meetings in both virtual and live environments.
- Develop and publish contractually requiredsoftware documentation.
- Scheduling of customer demonstrations.
- Running reports for software traceability and code coverage.
- Management of tools used in agile development.
- Scheduling and management of meetings with customers and partners.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Experience with software development.
- High degree of initiative and willingness to accept a wide variety of tasks from more senior engineers.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with any of the following programming languages: Java, C++, Ada.
- Experience with Linux development environments.
- Usage of software development tools such as JIRA, GIT and Jenkins.
- Experience with the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment.
- Familiarity with avionics architectures.
- Experience with development of avionics software development tools and processes.
- Experience with hardware/software integration.
- Experience with Agile software development process.
- Military and/or pilot experience, particularly with respect to advanced vertical lift platforms such as Apache/Blackhawk/Chinook.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor, 3 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not being offered and it is not a negotiable benefit.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.