- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Roles and Responsibilities:
Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile
• Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture,
including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with
• Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and
provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
• Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile
solutions and technologies.
• Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project
requirements and industry best practices.
• Design overall solutions and individual applications.
• Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented
• Lead and mentor development teams
• Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating
functional requirements into a mobile solution.
are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to
take up challenging assignments.
are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer
will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa)
for this opportunity.
• Experienced in designing and developing mobile SDKs and
integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
• At least 10 years of experience in software design and development.
• Hands on experience in Languages: Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, etc.
• Strong knowledge of iOS/Android design principles, patterns and best
• Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models,
• Evaluate emerging mobile technologies to identify opportunities, trends and
• Familiar with project management tools (e.g. JIRA), quality improvement tools
(e.g. Crashlytics) and user engagement measurement.
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 16 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.