- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Lake Forest
Mortgage Loan Officer
- 4140 USA Loans
American Financial Network Inc.Job Location USA Loans
- Lake Forest, CAJob Category Finance USAloansA Division of American Financial Network, Inc.
Licensed Mortgage Banker (Lake Forest, CA Call Center)
USAloans, a division of American Financial Network, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar direct lender and one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the U.S., recognized by Inc.
Built on core values, our mission is to provide the tools, guidance and team support you need to take control of your future.
We have an aggressive compensation plans, wide range of products, and pricing that would help you create a consistent paycheck.
We're not your typical mortgage banker.
We have a style all our own; tech-driven efficiency with a personalized, boutique feel.
We have a vibrant Company culture and very consumer centric.
We offer aggressive compensation to our employees and low rates to our clients, but that's only part of why so many people are joining our team.
Our corporate strategy encourages input from our staff and promotes autonomy.
If you feel your talents and skills are overly burdened and restricted by an abundance of corporate controls, then the relaxed and team-oriented culture at USAloans is the fit you have been searching for!
- Candidate must be licensed through NMLS with recent call center loan origination experience.
- Candidate is required to have superb abilities to build rapport on the phone, overcome client objections, and present solutions in a dynamic and clear manner.
- Familiarity with CRM software and Encompass
You're a person who (required skills)
- Has 2+ years of experience in a recent loan origination experience.
- Understands how to manage pipeline effectively.
- Has a strong knowledge of loan products with a concentration in government guidelines.
- Has the ability to analyze income and assets properly in order to qualify clients.
- Understands processing, underwriting and/or closing procedures.
- Can work independently.
- Is a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Is self-motivated and highly organized.
- Can prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Understands the connection of the level of service provided being directly correlated to driving sales volume.
You'll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Familiarity with FHA and HUD guidelines.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills.
- An ability to take ownership and accountability and can demonstrate integrity.
- Adaptability and can demonstrate flexibility.
- A positive attitude.
- Effective communication styles.
We're a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers.
Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals, and succeed.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working.
We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities.
Terms and Conditions Apply
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Loan Officer, Location: Lake Forest, CA
- economists and finance