- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
The MRB (Material Review Board) Coordinator is responsible for all operations within the blocked stock area. This includes but not limited to the identification of incoming defective materials to the approved disposition of the materials in an accurate and timely manner. The role is responsible for daily meetings with key stakeholders, update and maintain tracking charts to ensure key performance objectives are on target and proper handling of defective materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Segregate and preserve rejected material in assigned MRB area
- Maintain proper documentation and identification of discrepant material
- Interface with Manufacturing and Design Engineering along with purchasing quality and production for review of incoming defective materials from the warehouse or production lines
- Lead daily meetings with a cross-functional team to ensure timely disposition of materials
- Execution of material disposition within the system and physical movement
- Report any deviations, non-conformances, product, or in-process issues to quality management
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports to track progress towards key performance indicators of MRB activities
- Identifies opportunities for improvement, potential performance metrics and actions to be taken if metric is not improving
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 4+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be flexible in changing priorities.
- Team player who can work cross functionally with various departments effectively.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of quality practices.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Intermediate computer skills and Microsoft Office.
Other Skills and Abilities:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 33 pounds/15kg.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.