- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Englewood Cliffs
HS Ad North America is a full-service in-house advertising agency serving the LG Electronics network on a global level with offices in Seoul, New Jersey, Los Angeles, Toronto, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangkok, New Delhi, London, Dusseldorf, Moscow, Kiev, Sao Paulo, Dubai and Sydney.
We manage brand communications across a wide variety of product categories from television and home entertainment, to appliances, phones, and more.
We're growing fast with a fun, collegial atmosphere, and can-do attitude.
Account Manager Overview:
The Senior Account Manager is the bridge between the client and the agency.
You will be responsible for working with all key functions on both the client and agency sides to obtain input needed for the agency to create its best work and ensure that the agency is meeting the client's needs.
You will manage internal and external communications, identifying the best paths forward, and driving projects to successful completion.
This position is responsible for managing all account needs for the agency's mobile communications client (smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, and digital wallet service offering). You should have an understanding of both traditional and digital advertising, CRM and .com and how to effectively integrate all tactics within a larger campaign.
This role requires that you proactively manage both the clients to obtain information when needed as well as agency strategy and creative team members (design, copywriting, video production) to deliver high quality work on schedule.
As Senior Account Manager you will develop an in-depth understanding of the clients' business and ultimately act as a trusted advisor, guiding the development of adverting campaigns and marketing programs to assist the client in achieving business objectives.
In addition, you are the internal orchestrator of all activities within the agency, ensuring that all departments are communicating and working together to deliver projects on strategy, on time and on budget.
Account Manager Duties:
- Regular communication and liaison with direct clients and other key stakeholders to obtain information required to initiate and progress projects and understand the business and competitive environment in which they are operating
- Develop accurate SOWs and change orders for out-of-retainer projects
- Understand the consumer purchase journey and ensure all tactics, and the role of each one, is factored into overall campaign development
- Write creative briefs, brief the creative team and review and ensure all work is on strategy / on brief before sharing with clients
- Organize client feedback on projects and share with internal team
- Complete projects on brief, on schedule and within approved budgets
- Traffic media for traditional and digital advertising.
For digital advertising this includes preparation of creative rotation and media traffic sheets.
- Generate accurate campaign/program results and project status reports
- Initiate the invoicing process for completed projects
- Prepare competitive creative reviews as requested
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, including managing several clients simultaneously
- Excellent creative brief writing skills
- Full understanding of the creative development processes for both digital and traditional projects
- Experience and comfort level within the digital environment (online advertising, online video, CRM, .com and SEO)
- A persuasive and confident approach to discussing creative projects both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail, schedules and budget management
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Flexibility to reprioritize projects, message strategies, feature hierarchies, etc., as dictated by client's changing business and product development needs
- Willingness to take on and learn how to manage new types of projects
- The ability to work and progress projects when dealing with a high level of ambiguity
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of the digital wallet / mobile payment space nice to have but not mandatory
This is an office-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients.
Working hours are standard office times; however deadlines may require working beyond these office hours at times.