- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Approach customers
- Introduce new customers to brands
- Role model service led approach
- Be Luxe Customer journey best practise
- Applying brand selling method
- Demonstrate products knowledge
Your role is to support your team in growing the Be Luxe business within your door by providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be a Brand Specialist working across L’Oréal Luxe’s exciting portfolio of luxury brands; Lancôme, YSL, Urban Decay and Giorgio Armani, Luxury Designer Fragrances. An advocate of exceptional customer experiences and luxury beauty empowering women and men with the ultimate in personalised make up and skin care consultations. Your role will be responsible for holding on counter consultations and selling products across brand.
Be Luxe will be a significant driver of retail in your store so it will be important to build a strong relationship with your colleagues.
You will work flexibly alongside your team and support on key trading hours, product launches and peak periods e.g. Christmas/holidays/evenings/weekends.
- Achieving sales targets whilst developing and embedding L'Oreal's Service Retail Academy behaviours (e.g. empathy, customer service)
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share luxury beauty with more people.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Convey passion and master story telling
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming
You will work alongside your team and report directly to your Team Manager in day-to-day operational priorities and customer service objectives. You will practise exceptional service-led customer consultations whilst supporting the team’s objectives and developing your skills.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend multi-brand training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up exciting and varied career paths.
You will show passion for providing exceptional service in the luxury beauty and demonstrate skills from your previous experience within the industry. You will role model best practise with your customers and support the team in delivering a Be Luxe “multibrand” customer journey.
In line with Service Retail Academy, you will deliver personalised customer experiences based on understanding and empathy.
About the company
The L'Oréal Group is a French cosmetics and beauty company, headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It is the world's largest cosmetics company, and has a registered office in Paris. It has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.