- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $28,000.00 - $34,000.00 gross per year
You will be working for a world class technology-based manufacturing company. The company has invested in multi-million state of the art production systems, automation and control systems. You will be working in one of the most advanced manufacturing plants in the North East. The maintenance team is highly skilled, with a great team spirit and camaraderie. They are now looking to recruit a time-served multi-skilled maintenance technician with plc faulting finding skills. You must be experienced of working in a fast-moving modern manufacturing environment and be highly reactive with breakdowns, as well as providing a proactive planned maintenance service.
- Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
- Programming, fault diagnosis, servicing and repair of manufacturing equipment.
- Prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures.
- Support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
- Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Completed a recognised maintenance apprenticeship.
- Multi-skilled maintenance background - electrical and mechanical.
- PLC fault-finding and basic programming skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving modern manufacturing environment.
- ONC or equivalent qualified.
- World class manufacturing facility
- A diverse range of automation and production systems
- An environment which will develop and progress your skills
- A highly secure business with a diverse customer base
- Great team environment