- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description All Souls Catholic School is actively seeking for a part time Music Teacher.
- Experience in a school setting preferable. Work with grades Pk4 to 8.
- Teaches skills in music understanding/appreciation, harmony, explorations in music and choral music to elementary pupils.
- Plans/executes a balanced music program and organizes class time so that preparation, rehearsal and instruction can be accomplished within the allotted time.
- Encourages students to develop individual musical skills to the greatest extent possible. Utilizes repertoire of all types of music literature, including traditional and contemporary that are appropriate for the ages and skill levels of pupils.
- Evaluates each pupil’s musical growth, performance, and musical understanding. Assesses each individual’s contribution to the performance of the group.
- Cooperation with Principal and staff in providing musical programs for school assemblies, parent meetings and seasonal programs. Communicates with parents and school staff on individual student’s progress. Requirements
- Bachelors in Music
- preferably 2-3 years experience.
About the company