- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an operations professional to join our North America DCG
Sales Operations team to support the Corporate / Public Sector sales segment.
This position reports into the NA Sales Operations organization but is
strongly aligned to the Sales Executive and selling team of that segment. The
ideal candidate will have experience with high-level analysis deriving
conclusions from large underlying data sets, business intelligence, operations
management, forecasting and presenting recommendations to management. In
general, this person will have ownership to build and deliver timely and
accurate BMS measurement reporting.
- Create, support and maintain the weekly, monthly and quarterly Business
- Support and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Maintain territory management records in SFDC on a consistent basis.
- Manage the semi-annual quota process.
- Analyze actual performance versus plans to explain any underlying variances
- Interface with teams on topics of order load, quota analysis and
deployment, attainment, tracks, pipeline, supply chain priorities, etc.
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and
an ad-hoc basis
- Analyze big data and create recommendations for the sales teams, finance,
- Continuously evolve forecasting models, analyze historic results, and make
business recommendations to senior management based on those analyses
- Working with the management team to develop, implement and manage the
Business processes, systems, reports and strategies to meet organizational
goals and initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years Sales Operations experience providing analytical reporting
and business insight.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or business related area
- Strong background in developing / optimizing business management systems,
processes and tools.
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management, organizational, and
- Demonstrated ability to partner with peers, senior management and other
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment - balance
multiple projects / initiatives.
- Superior communication skills – oral, written and presentation skills with
management and peers.
- Strong relationship building skills – collaborates effectively with others.
- Self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and commitment; able to work
proactively and autonomously.
- Superior skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project software
- Qlik ability / experience highly recommended.
About the company
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.