- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Devices and Services Partnerships team brings the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users. We manage all partnerships with retailers, energy providers, professional resellers and installation companies worldwide, including partnerships for products such as Google Nest, Google Wifi, Google Home, etc.
As the National Sales Deployment Manager, you will drive sales acceleration and innovation across independent manufacturers, wholesale distribution providers, and trade installation companies. You will identify and drive daily sales growth, create consistent communications, and be the point of contact for all levels of partnerships.
In this role, you will drive cross-functional teams and initiatives from start to finish, recognizing opportunities to bring Google products to market and allowing us to scale quickly. Additionally, you possess excellent relationship-building skills to support the internal cross-functional relationships.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience influencing without direct authority, both internally and externally.
- Experience working with direct and independent field sales teams and distributed cross-functional teams.
- Experience in relationship management, project management, and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to balance long-term strategic thinking with near-term execution skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to connect market knowledge and channel experience to create large, innovative, new opportunities.
- Ability to build quantitative and qualitative business cases, articulate trade-offs, and confidently make data driven decisions and recommendations.
- Excellent executive-level written, verbal, and visual presentation skills among peers, management, and cross-functional teams.
- Be the main link and communicator between Google and the independent manufacturer representative agencies/firms deployed across North America.
- Build, maintain, and evolve effective relationships with Google Nest partner managers and the Google Nest master distribution for proper coordination in the field.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Legal, and Finance) to develop partner strategies, product enhancements, and business plans.
- Develop regular cadence and consistent delivery of communication, providing updates on focus of the business, overall performance and sales focus philosophy, regular sharing of information.
- Create and process all sales reporting for each firm. Determine correct commission payment and process through appropriate systems within Google.
- ms project
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate