- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Spring Hill
Find It Now USA, LLC is the industry leader in Early Warning GPS security solutions, providing an unparalleled level of confidence to retailers and consumers alike, with state-of-the-art security & communication features.
Our customers include franchise Power Sports Dealers, Honda, Polaris, Indian, Harley Davidson, Suzuki, Ducati, Can-Am, John Deer and more.
Organizations all over North America and beyond depend on FIN® for after-market GPS Security Systems for their consumers.
Purpose of Job
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing FIN's revenue and establishing new customer accounts within several new vertical markets.
This position will be home office based in Spring Hill, Florida.
Sales activities will include prospecting and qualifying business, demonstrating key advantages, negotiating, and closing of the sale.
This will require working collaboratively with all stakeholders to achieve customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
· Identifies, cultivates, and procures new direct and channel business sales relationships within North America
· Assumes ownership of the entire sales cycle including prospecting and qualifying business, demonstrating key advantages, negotiating, and closing of the sale
· Collaborates with internal and external team members to define account strategy by highlighting FIN's advantages and influencing decision makers
· Develops and implements nation-wide sales plans consistent with company vision
· Builds and maintains customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
· Meets and/or exceeds sales objectives and quota
· Attend trade shows and demonstrates products to booth customers
· Travels when needed to assigned territory to train agents & solicit orders
Qualifications & Requirements
· Must be a Team Player and want to excel!
· Experience selling to Automotive, Power Sports, Golf Cart, Marine or Recreation Vehicle Dealers
· Proven track record of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Proven ability to prioritize, balance, and self-manage multiple simultaneous projects and activities
· Demonstrated performance in prior roles with outstanding execution, problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity
· Ability to communicate technical information effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate professionally across the organization
· Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
· Strong attention to detail and exceptional customer support
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM solutions
· Must be able to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
· When needed
· Salary plus Commission
· Profit Sharing
· Flexible spending accounts
· Healthy work-life balance and generous paid time off program
· Professional development program
· Collaborative and innovative work environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, natural origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, or other legally protected status.