- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
May 14, 2020
Have an account? Sign in. .Net Developers will find an opening in the manufacturing industry with one of Robert Half's clients. We encourage any applicants who believe they could be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a .Net Developer who enjoys working in a variety of areas of the development lifecycle including developing, maintaining, and support applications, BI reporting, database administration, and gathering requirements from users. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Cadillac, Michigan area.
- Can you maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems? This job might be for you
- Present clear and consistent conversation around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Periodically exercise code-review and band together with other developers
- Cooperate with Scrum team to supply precise work estimates
- Resolve and obtain production support
- At least 2 years programming experience in the .Net framework
- It is preferred for applicants to have the ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Familiarity with scrum is required for success at this position
- Candidates with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) will be the best fit for this position
- If you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., you will be strongly preferred
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are required for success at this position.
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Experience integrating with API backends
- REST API experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT)
- Adeptness in Database Administration
- Expertise in .NET Framework
- Foundational knowledge in Rest Based Web Services
- General familiarity with ETL
- Solid understanding of C#
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
About the company