- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $38.47 - $43.27 gross per hour
- Coral Gables
Robert Half Technology is seeking a motivated and outgoing Software Developer for a medical management company in Coral Springs, FL. Apply today!
The Software Developer is responsible for providing development, testing and maintenance for applications and databases, as part of an Agile team using .NET C#, SQL, MongoDB and other technologies.
• Develop software components using .NET C# and other technologies by following requirements documents provided.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Use engineering practices that compliment an Agile approach for test driven development, source branching strategies and continuous integration.
• Write detailed design specifications based on architecture blueprint documents.
• Help to identify and resolve bugs occurring in software applications.
• Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object-oriented environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience building software components.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
• Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts. Preferably using MS SQL databases.
• Experience with Visual Studio, .NET framework and C#.
• Familiarity with version control concepts (preferably GIT).
• Microsoft certifications are a plus.
• Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
• Experience with SSIS and SSRS is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work successfully work as an individual and team contributor.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.