- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Title: Network Administrator Location: Sunnyvale, CAPosition: Contract (W2)Experience: 6+ years Skills: LAN,WAN,VlAN,Router,SwitchesDuration: Long TermDetails:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Maintaining and performing updates to complex rule base
- Troubleshooting security device issues-ASA Firewall
- Implementing firewall rules, policy changes-ASA Firewall
- Network Security, Data Center networks firewalls, Arista and Nexus Switching and Routing
- Min. 5 yrs of experience in Cisco ASA Firewall ,Arista and Nexus Switching and Routing administration
- Switching: Cisco Nexus ,Catalyst Switches, VLAN, STP, VLAN Trunking, Multicast, HSRP Cisco Client (Tacacs).
- Good understanding for LAN/WAN topologies, terms , Firewall Administration , VPN troubleshooting
- Performing firewall hardware upgrades/builds.Firewalls Level 1-2 LAN/WAN troubleshooting capability, administration
- Will have to handle Network builds in DC environment Required hands on experience on :-Cisco - 3750 , 3650 series switch,IP routing and switching.Switching: Cisco Nexus Catalyst Switches, VLAN, STP, VLAN Trunking, Multicast, HSRP,VRRP, Exp. in supporting Juniper SSL VPN devices , SRX Firewall , ASA Firewall , juniper VPN Technologies Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
About the company