- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This Senior position will play the role of Productivity Tools Architect within the Provider Networks Services department. They will advise and document technical solutions and develop applications/tools which are critical to department functions and success of the organization. These products support processes across the department including pharmacy audit on-site and daily review, maintenance of pharmacy, Networks and client pricing, call/issue tracking, integration with image capturing/repository software, and business intelligence/reporting tools. They will leverage their in-depth application development and project management skills to deliver successful end-user products with timely and smooth implementations. They will support the full Software Development Life Cycle and be flexible to play any/all of the following roles depending on project/application: Business Analyst, Project Manager, QA/UAT Lead, Technical Design Lead, Reporting Analyst, and Database Administrator. This position is expected to mentor and mentor Jr Application developers and Jr Consultants.
1. Provide leadership support to junior developers and analysts. Manage projects when applicable, provide advice on technical design, help develop skills, and foster a sense of team. Document business process design/redesign as needed for new/existing technology. Analyze business partner's operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions if applicable. Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications, wire-frames, and workflows for the development team and manage changes to such specifications. Identify business, operational and technical tasks, scope, time constraints and task inter-dependencies. Lead walk-throughs of business requirements.
2. Implement best practices and consistent methodologies within development team as it applies to: requirements gathering, project management, database design, application structures, coding conventions, project management, QA and UAT, and product implementation/change management strategies. Establish standards for technical documentation within development team and user documentation, in coordination with key business SME’s.
3. Work with management to provide advice on best technical strategies for department initiatives including: cost/benefit analysis, evaluating when to leverage vendor products/tools vs. custom development, integration with enterprise systems, and project scope/sizing.
4. Work with developers to define applications from ground up supporting the full SDLC in an individual and/or team setting.
1. Advanced knowledge of SQL Server 2008, SSIS, Visual Studio 2008, .NET Framework, MS Access 2007, TFS, and VBA.
-Advanced analysis and reporting experience using any of common reporting tools (e.g. TOAD, SAS, Access, Crystal Reports).
-Ability to appropriately schedule and prioritize multiple high priority projects to meet deadlines.
-Advanced/Strategic analytical, technical and conceptual ability.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills with focus on translating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
-Excellent ability to work closely with users to develop requirements, test and solve problems.
-Experience with Caremark data warehouses and analysis tools.
-Knowledge of SharePoint and SQL Reporting Services.
-Familiarity with PBM business model (plans, programs, and practices) as well as pharmaceutical practices (nomenclature, medications)
H.S or Equivalent Required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.