- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Troy Jackson is hiring for a dynamic IT services company is looking for a Network Engineer. They are looking for a Network Engineer that has great experience but also has great personal skills to give great experiences to their customers.
The responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
1. Work with clients to design, plan, implement, integrate, troubleshoot and advise clients on various topics including storage, wireless, virtualization and other special projects.
2. Implement and manage network security.
3. Design and build network servers and LAN
4. Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
5. Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues.
For immediate consideration, copy and paste this to the body of your email along with a resume and send it to Troy Jackson Troy.Jackson@RHT.com
1. Great attitude and hungry to learn and grow.
2. 3 to 5 years of experience with centralized storage solutions and networking,
3. In depth knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, file sharing print management, VMware VSphere VCenter.
4. Ability to manage office 365 and migration.
5. Some travel required. Client sites as well as quarterly trips to HQ in Northern California.
- active directory
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.