- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Educated to degree/HND/CISCO (CCNA/CCNP) or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Significant Cisco ASA firewall experience
- Excellent hands on experience of configuring and administering Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Excellent hands on experience of configuring and administering Cisco switching (access, distribution and core) and routing
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Wireless Lan Controller and Access Points. Knowledge of "on boarding" Apple devices onto the corporate Wi-Fi network would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of using Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Cisco Access Control Server 2
- Designing and implementation of networks
- Troubleshooting of Networks
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Can work independently and with the team to define, investigate and lead on improving our network infrastructure.
- Able to understand and create detailed documentation and Handover to Support documentation for both technical and non-technical staff, for example Service Desk.
- Ensure that management are informed of real time technical issues and changes as they arise.
- Highly customer focused.
- Team player and willing to learn from others
- Can communicate technical information to staff, colleagues and others as required.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues, customers and other associated organizations.
About the company
QualityFind is a professional placement agency headquartered in Boston, USA. We help companies of all sizes to find talented candidates in all industries and sectors. We offer recruitment services and HR solutions. Companies depend on us to deliver a wide range of candidates for a range of direct hire, intern and contract positions.