- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America - Hawaii, Aiea
Alternate Locations US - Honolulu, HI
AECOM has an opportunity for a highly qualified candidate as an
Assistant Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) Contract Technical Representative (ACTR) providing the HQ a single assured point of contact for all contracted hardware, software, and networking requirements in support of U.S. Indo-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM) in
Camp H.M. Smith, Hawaii.
- Oversee service requests, to include new systems, major modifications to existing systems and entry points for emerging technologies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Navy’s service catalog, approved product list, and operating procedures as to how to request the Navy’s service provider to deliver and setup services
- Assist directorates and subordinate commands, as determined by the Government, to determine if IT Requests or leadership data calls, for supplies and services, can be supported by the current Navy NMCI contract.
- Analyze IT service requests for Move, Add, and Change (MAC) of existing Navy enterprise network services, translate the service requests into electronic forms and submit for MAC processing via the Navy’s NMCI Enterprise Tool (NET) within 1 business day.
- Provide the subject matter expertise required to execute the purchase of Navy IT capabilities needed to enable information sharing, collaboration, and interoperability; that can be provided in federated, franchised, or centralized business models.
- Provide the Application Review Board, Naval Enterprise Networks (NEN) Program Office (PMW-205), and the Navy enterprise network contract vendor(s) with the software applications and data collections required to complete software testing, certification, and deployment.
- Generate meeting minutes by attending Navy’s Enterprise Configuration Control Board (ECCB) NMCI Enterprise Tool meetings, and NMCI Critical Issues meetings.
- Follow-up and track all Navy NMCI service deliveries to ensure the Navy service contractor is delivering in a timely manner. Report delinquencies to government leadership.
- Provide the COR-appointed Technical Assistant (TA) with a Monthly Status Report (MSR) no later than the 5th of the month following the reporting period. At a minimum, the MSR shall include the following information:
- A list of accomplishments during the reporting period
- Identify any task issues, problem areas and items that require Government action
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 2 years’ experience with Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) contracted networks and/or DoD contracting
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Due to the nature of the work, must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Military Support
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230594BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.