- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Node JS/Java Development Engineer What does an outstanding Software Developer Lead do?
You can look forward to working in a team that is geographically distributed team.
Work under minimal supervision, collaborate with onshore/offshore teams on regular basis.
Exercise judgment within defined standard practices and procedures to analyze, test, design, program, debug, modify and implement computer programs or systems applications.
As a Software Developer, you can look forward to:
- Preparing design documents, presentations and performing POC as necessary to communicate advantages of system and process changes
- Collaborating with project stakeholders such as product owner, scrum master, development and QA team for successful execution of the project using Agile Methodologies.
- Identifying and implementing efficient process improvements in System Architecture and Design.
- Designing and developing full stack code for web applications following specifications, guidelines and tools provided by the company.
- Planning, processing and performing of all software related tasks in an efficient manner.
Basic Qualification for consideration:
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, or EE preferred
- Software development experience in the Financial Services Industry or B2B Professional Services experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing software applications.
- Exposure or experience using Angular 4+, typescript, SASS, Nodejs, AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, AWS Aurora, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS and Oauth.
- Familiarity using Amazon Web Service DevOps process
- Experience of developing software in Agile, test driven development environment
- Solid understanding of Design patterns, Microservices and principals
- Master's Degree or industry certification.
- Broad experience across technologies stacks and programming languages
- Experience designing & implementing microservices using Node JS
- Working experience on GIT/Bitbucket, SVN and build tools like Webpack and CI tools like Jenkins
- Independent, self-driven Technical Lead
Travel: Ability to travel up to 10%
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast.
And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about financial services But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day.
Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- ms project