- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Aveanna Healthcare is seeking a NurseSupervisor to lead our Home Care program in our Chambersburg, PA location. An ideal candidate will share our passion for providing the highest quality home care to clients. The candidate will have a strong work ethic and dedication to the Home Health Care Field.
• Performs comprehensive client assessments on an ongoing basis to ensure continuity of nursing care.
• Ensures timely and accurate communication and documentation is submitted to the appropriate payer source for continued authorization.
• Promotion of patient, family and/or significant other in the return to optimal physical and mental health through support and education.
• Counseling of clinical staff.
• Promotes a safe and efficient working environment by adhering to agency policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality of all agency and patient related information.
• Protects patient rights as defined in the patient Bill of Rights.
• Appropriate reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and all other components of risk management.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, required in-services, agency PI activities and other meetings as requested.
• Organizes workload to complete responsibilities in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Observe infection control and standard precautions.
- Completion of an Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current State licenseas a Registered Nurse, and current Drivers License.
- Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare.
- 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse within the last 36 months; in a clinical care setting preferred, home health preferred, pediatric experience preferred.
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross or any other accredited sources approved by Aveanna Healthcare.
- Must read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to comply with all policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook. Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability insurance.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About the company