- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17,500.00 - $18,000.00 gross per year
- Hawks Nest Beach
This GOOD nursery situated in Stockwell is looking for Level 3 Nursery Nurse or L2 Nursery practitioner who is willing to work towards level 3, to join their happy team. The nursery is operational 50 weeks of the year on Monday-Friday, 07:30 - 18:30 and caters for 26 children ages 2 - 5 years.
The Nursery is situated very close to Stockwell Station, The setting is an open plan and children are encouraged to grow in their independence and confidence through social interaction, and they are supported through their learning and development through the EYFS. Staff plan and implement activities to support children with their progression. They also have a large outdoor area for the children to enjoy.
Your role as an Early Years practitioner Level 2 or Level 3 would be to support the children in their development you will be a keyworker for a group of children monitoring their development keeping up to date records and learning journals. You will need to be able to help with the planning and implementation of the EYFS curriculum and set up educational play experiences. You will need to be able to work well in a small team and independently using your own initiative, you will need to build trusting relationships with children, Partnerships with parents and working with other professionals.
Exciting benefits include:
- £17,500per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Good Transport links
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or Level 2 willing to work towards Level 3
- At least 1 years post qualifying work experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to work a part of a team
- Understanding of safeguarding and prevent training
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
- Child Development
- Communication Skills