- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching health system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton Health is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient. Princeton Health is now part of the Penn Medicine Health System which strives to achieve its three part mission; patient care, education and research. Working for this leading academic health system means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines. Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Princeton Health is currently searching for a Full Time, Nights, Nursing Assistant at Princeton House Behavioral Health, Inpatient Unit.
The Nursing Assistant, as directed by the Registered Nurse, provides direct psychiatric and medical care to patients. The Nursing Assistant participates as a member of the treatment team in creating and maintaining a safe and therapeutic milieu.
All Princeton Health employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High School Diploma OR equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- First Aid certification within 3 months of start date
- Interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, ability to work as a team member, organizational skills
- Has a basic knowledge base of psychiatry, chemical dependency, and mental health
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedures
- Ability to speak effectively with patients, families and co-workers
- Possesses exemplary assessment, communication and documentation abilities
- Pushing/Pulling (up to 50 pounds) - Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying (up to 50 pounds) - Frequently
- Six (6) months of Nursing Assistant experience
Join the Princeton Health family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton Health is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program & an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.