- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job ID: 73565 Area of Interest: Nursing Support Location: Easton, MD US Hours of Work: 7-7 Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health Employment Type: Supplemental/Per Diem Shift: ROTATING What You Will Do:
We are looking for Nursing Techs with a passion for patient care to join the UM Shore Regional Health team.
At UM Shore Regional Health, you will use your skills and compassion to make a lasting impact on patients and families as you work as a part of a patient care team.
Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland. We have openings in Easton, Cambridge and Chestertown.
As a Nurse Tech at UM Shore Regional Health, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A sense of collegiality that has made UM Shore Regional Health a leader in healthcare on the Eastern Shore.
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career development by offering our team members tuition reimbursement.
What You Need to Be Successful:
-HS diploma or the equivalent
-Graduation from an accredited CNA / GNA program approved by the Board of Nursing.
-Currently licensed as a CNA or GNA in the state of Maryland.
-At least 1 year of hospital experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the company