- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $140,000.00 gross per year
Our client's platform handles tens of thousands of lessons every day, which means you need to experience working on large scale enterprise platforms.
As a Senior Developer with our client, you will work to build out and scale our product as we continue to add new features and improve our offering.
Your role is all about ownership and impact being able to work closely with our CTO to build a robust solution for our clients.
You'd be working primarily in a modern technology stack with CI in place with multiple deployments per week.
You'd be joining an engineering team of 25+ front and back end engineers split between offices in Sydney and New York City, however, we operate in small cross-functional teams so your team in NYC would be operating quite independently.
Day to day responsibilities: Develop and enhance our platform with a focus on our client side applications Write clean, clear code, mainly in C#, that conforms to our team's standard style and effectively communicates intent to the rest of the team Participate in agile processes by interpreting user stories & implementing them in our platform.
Analyze business needs and implementation approaches to deliver high-quality applications Work collaboratively with team members to complete projects on time Deliver successfully on all aspects of the product life cycle stages
You will love the role if you:
· Obsess over writing clean and clear code & you believe in strong peer review and love documentation!
· Have a 'team-first' mindset and love motivating and driving a team towards achieving deadlines and goals
· Take pride in your work and can produce maintainable, clear solutions
· You take initiative in order to be able to identify possible problems before they arise and identify potential solutions
· You have the ability to communicate in a professional manner with teammates and other areas of the business
· Are able to work independently with limited guidance
· What we can offer you
· The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company valued at 30 million, getting in early with stock options to experience an incredible journey of growth! If this sounds like your next challenge get in touch