- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Boeing is seeking an Occupational Health Nurse to join their team in Everett, Washington!
- Provide nursing service to employees with injuries and/or illnesses including emergency and urgent care.
- Give treatment, administer medication and immunizations, and perform assessments within limits established and authorized by supervision and in accordance with Nursing Procedures manual and/or a health care provider's direction and within the Nurse Practice Act in the State of Washington.
- Promotes a sense of urgency within the clinic setting creating efficient patient flow patterns.
- Advise and direct care when working with medical assistants.
- Refer cases requiring medical attention to a health care provider.
- Interpret existing medical and healthcare procedures and practices to resolve questions involving nursing assessment, treatment and triage. Identify and refer employees with test results that are critical and/or who have urgent values needing immediate attention.
- Must have good customer service skills with attention to details.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via Careers at Boeing will be considered as this job is not installed in QTTP. This is an hourly position governed by the IAM Collective Bargaining agreement. ACLS Certification recommended. BLS Certification prefrred. BS or Masters degree in Nursing preferred
- Current or ability to obtain a license as a registered nurse in Washington state
- 1 year of nursing experience in outpatient settings and/or occupational nursing
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15? 'US Person' includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Experience delivering occupational health care
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Certified in Occupational Health Nursing by the American Board for Occupational Health Nurses and/or certified in Case Management by the Commission for Case Manager Certification
- Nursing experience in outpatient settings and/or occupational nursing
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies
- customer service
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.