- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
About the company
LEGALMINT provide tailored recruitment services for legal professionals. Founded in 2012, we are a dedicated agency focusing on law firms and businesses who work across a host of sectors.
Regardless if you are newly qualified or more experienced within the legal field, or even a marketing or finance professional looking to break into the legal sector, our expert recruitment team can quickly help you obtain a new role that matches your skills.