- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
About the company
SureCruit are an independantly owned recruitment consultancy. With a network of recruiters operating throughout the USA, we offer quality recruitment services through highly trained recruitment professionals.
From temporary staffing to direct hire, from long-term consulting to project-based staffing… we craft flexible, targeted solutions to your staffing needs.
We ensure the satisfaction and highest levels of certainty through strong commitment to our clients and candidates.