- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our amazing team.
Details of the Occupational Therapist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $1,600
- $2,100 commensurate with experience
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Monday
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Evaluate and treat patients within their home with the intent to maximize the patient's functional independence.
- Responsible to increase the patient's and caregiver's knowledge of proper therapeutic techniques.
- Ensure that the patient and family adhere to the prescribed treatment program. Qualifications for the Occupational Therapist:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program.
- Occupational Therapy license / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Unrestricted Driver's License and Applicable Car Insurance.
- One or more years of home health experience.
- Current CPR certification. Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Occupational Therapist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.