- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hawaii Home Therapy, a start-up home rehabilitation company, is looking for an experienced clinician to join our team. We offer you the same flexibility as home healthcare, without the hassle of OASIS documentation. Spend your time treating your patients, not worrying about notes and records! If you want to provide convenient highly-skilled therapy that is unconfined by the four walls of a clinic, join us.
Job Summary: Provide skilled therapy intervention and treatment to patients in a home setting. Monitor the patient's status and progress toward goals as well as compliance with physician’s orders. Educate patients and caregivers while preparing the patient/caregiver for discharge.
- Must have a degree from an accredited school of Occupational Therapy
- Possession of a current Occupational Therapy license, in good standing, in the state of Hawaii
- Minimum of one year of experience as an occupational therapist
- Home health experience preferred but not required Responsibilities/Essential Functions: The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Treat clients to relieve pain, develop and restore function, and maintain maximum performance using appropriate occupational therapy treatments, modalities, and procedures
- Initiate diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative procedures as appropriate to the client’s care plan and safety needs
- Observe, record, and report the client’s reaction to treatment and changes to the client’s condition
- Educate client and caregiver in the phases of occupational therapy and how they may assist the client in the use of prosthetic and orthotic devices and durable medical equipment, as appropriate
- Oversee the performance of a licensed assistant, as appropriate This is a per-diem opportunity.
About the company