- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryAchieves sales objectives within product range or assigned districts; pursues sales manager; promotes products; concludes orders and arranges internal sales logistics. Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; works under direct supervision.We believe that handling our beverages with care goes hand in hand with being good stewards of our environment
- Perform all work associated with ordering, delivering and merchandising products and servicing customers at new or assigned accounts, replenishing retail account inventory, collecting payment (or invoicing) and develop excellent customer relationships.
- Understand and adhere to operational procedures.
- Operate route delivery vehicle responsibly in order to meet route and safety requirements.
- Place stock in coolers or on shelves in order to ensure maximum inventory availability for customer sales and consistent selection of choice for consumers. Maintain accurate build-to's/pars by SKU by account on route.
- Reconcile daily paperwork, which can include money and invoices; turn in records in order to ensure accurate financial tracking of delivery activities. Complete or maintain route book and other related documentation in order to provide management with product and accounts sales data.
- Follow product rotation and schematic guidelines in order to meet quality assurance goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all company and legal guidelines regarding collection policies and procedures in order to protect company interests.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all Odwalla products; input all necessary information into hand-held computer for each account and return all beverage losses to the node to reconcile inventory at the end of the day. Submit inventory numbers by established deadlines
- Attend required node meetings
- Complete required trainings
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High School Diploma or its equivalent and or related experience.
- Track records of being able to work with little supervision, merchandise product, solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Respond to customer needs, concerns, or questions. Maintain composure and handle frequent change or unexpected disruptions. Excel in fast-paced environment where a broad range of tasks may be required.
- Flexible Work hours
- Must be thorough and able to complete required paperwork
- Must have a clean DMV record and a valid driver’s license and be able to complete a drug and background screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., push up to 125 lbs.
- DOT medical card Required
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day