- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Farmington Hills
Leveraging the total suite of Experian data and technology assets, the ideal candidate will help OEM and marketing agencies make full use of Experian products to help drive their overall market potential, drive new & used vehicle sales, improve service and parts operations, help clients increase recall completion rates and drive customer loyalty.
The Account Manager will be assigned a specific account base with existing OEM clients. Working closely with a Senior Account Executive, the Account Manager will be directly responsible for account retention and cross-sell as well as new business development within the respective accounts. A self-starter with a creative track record of developing opportunities and building long lasting relationships.
We understand that our people our critical to the current and future success of our vertical. Experian Automotive fosters a winning culture that embodies creativity and will offer future growth and career opportunities to those who deliver strong results and embrace our spirit.
• Responsible for securing and renewing all core contracted business
• Develops strong relationships with existing clients by researching and understanding their business needs
• High touch approach acting as the key client contact and liaison between the customer and internal Experian departments
• Work closely with Senior Account Executives, project managers and delivery organizations to ensure client deliverables are on time, and error free
• Follows up to ensure client expectations regarding quality control, deadlines and customer service are met
• Create and present compelling proposals / presentations for clients and internal use
• Negotiate pricing and contracts (both new and recurring contracts)
• Properly record account activity and sales opportunity pipeline within Salesforce
• Researches client needs and determines how to bundle products to meet client requirements. Informs and educates clients on new and existing projects. Utilizes product experts as a resource
• Generates new business within existing relationships by up-selling and cross-selling other product categories
• Receives client orders and requests. Assesses client’s needs, determines job components/process and documents detailed job instructions
• Partner with Senior Account Executives to build and maintain strategic account plans
• Represent Experian Automotive and your personal brand to senior level Executives within some of the most respected OEMs in North America
• Become a trusted partner to your clients in order to drive loyalty and portfolio success
• Ensure client education and overall knowledge of how to properly use our solutions
• Manage client requests and coordinate internal resources to ensure client requirements are met. Follow up with appropriate personnel to resolve client issues and concerns in a timely manner
• Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
• 2+ Years of Automotive industry experience preferred
• Solid business acumen
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Track record of high success
• Strong personality and ability to network
• Effective presentation skills
• Proficient at Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
• Ability to travel if necessary
• Lucrative overachievement plan
• Great Benefits
• 401K with match
• Virtual and Telecommute Options
Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2015 was $4.8 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in over 40 countries.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.