- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Offer Manager, Electronic Circuit Breakers - 005F3P
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Lead and orchestrate Home & Distribution’s NEMA Electronic Circuit Breaker (FDA) Business
- Closely work with Business Development and Sales to identify offer needs, gaps, and opportunities to build strong value propositions
- Understand market trends, technology landscape, codes & standards cycles, and macro-financial aspects to build a robust, high value added and healthy offer roadmap
- Determine customers’ needs and willingness to pay for different offer features based on voice of the customer, focus groups, market research and online reviews
- Create business cases, use cases, and offer requirements for product evolution, adaptation, maintenance, optimization and new development
- Define price positioning strategies, competitive landscape and benchmarks, launch strategy, channel development and customer journey
- Develop literature and customer communication to promote the offer value proposition
- Enhance a highly dynamic and collaborative environment with: engineering, product architects, project management, quality, purchasing, industrialization, manufacturing, customer care center, business development and sales force
This job might be for you if:
Skills & Competencies:
- Set vision & strategy
- Focus on customer and market segmentation
- Take risks & develop creative solutions and value propositions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally with other departments in other geographies
- Capacity to multi-task, deliver high quality results and attention to detail
- Adaptability to negotiate, manage conflict and tolerate stress
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Offer application knowledge, codes and standards (Engineering degree and MBA a plus)
- Knowledge on electrical distribution systems (residential and commercial)
- Project planning and high-performance team leadership
- Decision-making and data management
- Finance Literacy
- Oral and written communication skills (Spanish a plus)
- Influence, convince and delegate
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Tennessee-Franklin
Unposting Date: Ongoing