- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $19.85 gross per hour
- Walnut Creek
OfficeTeam's client is in need of a temporary office assistant to cover a leave of absence. You will be sitting at the front desk performing administrative duties. Primary responsibilities include: welcome walk-ins/guests, answer calls, photocopying, filing, sorting, mail, data entry. Very light HR for overflow – new hire packets and photocopies. This is anticipated to last a minimum of a month, but could extend to beginning of September. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, is personable, and a team player. Working hours are M-F 8:00am-5:00pm.
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
- Filing experience
- Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience
- Document Scanning experience
- Email experience preferred
- Experience with Sort Incoming Mail
- A passionate teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Prowess with word processing and spreadsheets highly sought after
- Capacity to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- Succeed independently with tasks
- office assistant
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.