- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A company in Ennis, TX is looking for a temporary Office Manager
Seeking Office Manager with Accounting Experience for temporary assignment
Hours & Pay:
HOURS: Full-Time hours - Monday-Friday - 7am-4pm
PAY: $13.00 to $14.00 DOE
Assignment Length:8-10 weeks FMLA fill in
An ideal candidate should:
- Able to work well independently and well with a team
- Have an impeccable work ethic and attendance record
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- The ability to maintain complete organization and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, as well as with customers and other outside contacts. Requirements & Skills:
- General Office: Answer telephones, type all correspondence, open and distribute mail, maintain office supplies and forms, maintain job, accounts payable, safety and employee files.
- Process weekly reports and transmit them to the Corporate office via computer.
- Process monthly reports and submit them to the Corporate office.
- Basic Administrative and clerical skills. Typing and computer proficiency. Operate calculator, copier, Fax, and telephone equipment. Good mathematical and grammatical skills. Understanding of printers, spreadsheets and word processing applications.
- Produce all customer invoicing and ensure proper distribution of all copies.
- Stamp all vendor invoices for proper coding and approval by the Area Manager. Provide customer service support.
- Maintain an area checking account. This includes writing checks, recording the checks on the weekly report, and reconciling the account each month. Maintain and reconcile advance money accounts for the office.
- Process all applications for employment. Ensure that all paper work is completed, and copies distributed as required. Ensure that all printed information for new hires has been given to new employees.
- Ensure that contact can be made with Area Manager and Superintendent at all times. Provide dispatching support in the case of customer emergencies.
- Complete all reports associated with on the job accidents and injuries. Distribute copies as required.
- Interface with insurance company in order to obtain insurance certificates for customers.
- Attend annual meetings at the Corporate office.
- Attend annual CPR class locally Interested?
- Apply online at expresspros.com/waxahachietx
- Call Waxahachie office (972) 938-1717 Benefits of working with Express :
- Paid Weekly
- Medical/Dental Insurance available
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- 401k options It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million to work
Express Office: Waxahachie 507 North Highway 77 North Gate Plaza Suite 516 Waxahachie, TX 75165
About the company