- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
An expanding Non-Profit firm is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated candidate to take on the role of Office Manager to lead office operations. This position would be a great opportunity for individuals that are serious self-starters who are looking to grow their career. Contact OfficeTeam today to be considered for this exciting opportunity. Applicants residing in the Washington, District of Columbia area who are looking for short-term temporary employment, may want to consider this Office Manager position.
What you get to do every day
- Evaluate and improve office production
- Take part in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
- Assist Management in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
- Preside over all manner of office related tasks: handle copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception, office equipment, utility services and communication systems
- Be in charge of over overall office administration
- Job related experience
- Need past experience in a supervisory role
- Prior assistant experience
- Knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opportunity may be an excellent fit for the right administrative / office management detail oriented. This position is planned to be staffed by the end of the week so don't delay in contacting us!
If you have any questions, please send your updated resume to email@example.com!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.