- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.00 - $22.00 gross per hour
- Borough of Queens
A developing firm is seeking an experienced and motivated Office Manager to handle operations. Applicants should submit their materials to OfficeTeam to be considered for the position. Based in the Briarwood area of Queens, NY, this Office Manager position is a great opportunity for candidates seeking long-term temporary employment.
• Manages and supervises the staff according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
• Provides leadership, support, coordination and guidance to ensure that quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
• The Manager is also responsible for coordinating and insuring the satisfactory and timely completion of project and program work done in the building on varying shifts.
- Solid understanding of supervising
- Prior experience in a supervisory role required
- 3+ years of job related experience
This is an excellent opportunity for the right management professional. If this opportunity interests you, don't delay in contacting us as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
- customer service
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.