- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.30 - $15.40 gross per hour
Supervise office operations at a small company as an Office Manager. This opportunity is ideal for passionate individuals that have drive and have initiative. Applicants interested in this position can contact OfficeTeam to learn more about this amazing opportunity. This Office Manager role is ideal for candidates looking for long-term temporary in the Dublin, Ohio area.
What you get to do every day
- Take charge of communication systems, copy services, word processing, utility services, main and distribution services, office reception, and office equipment
- Review and make improvements to office production
- Assist in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
- Operate with Management in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
- Lead overall office administration
Get your career moving in the right direction. Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Past experience in a supervisory role
- Job related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
If you are a experience in administrative / office management candidate looking to grow your career, this position may be an excellent fit for you. This position is not expected to be available by the end of the week - don't delay in starting your career!
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.