- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Onboarding Analyst is responsible for project managing member onboarding communications development, review and approval while staying within budget, maintaining timelines and ensuring flawless quality. As an Onboarding Analyst, you will be responsible for member onboarding communications including open enrollment mailings/flyers, welcome kits, formulary mailings, and web-based communications. Additionally, you will serve as the primary orchestrator for the member onboarding communications created for their respective portfolio of clients.
Additional responsibilities of the Onboarding Analyst include:
- Review and process all required edits for communication materials and ID Cards and letters
- Act as the primary interface between cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Account Management, Eligibility, and Implementation, among others) and external clients to manage the process of getting member onboarding communications from request to production for new and existing clients
- Work with clients to determine appropriate communications strategies across channels (print, email, IVR, web strategies)
- Manage all aspects of communications plans, strategies and assets for clients using project management tools and a marketing resource management workflow tool
- Develop and execute detailed plans and reports in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Track and report on activities, status and outcomes
- Collaborate with internal partners to assess processes periodically and recommend areas for improvement
- Maintain clear and constant communication with multiple areas of the business
- Prepare presentation slides, and facilitate meetings with cross-functional partners
2+ years of project management related experience including business and/or client management
- Project planning and implementation experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, InfoPath)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented in a process-driven environment
- Team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done
- Ability to communicate with and manage expectations of people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time and on-budget
- Can quickly identify and escalate issues in a constructive manner to the appropriate resource
- Demonstrated desire to take ownership of projects in order to see them to successful execution
- Demonstrated confidence and success in communicating and presenting to stakeholders
- Ability to understand process workflows and cross-team impacts and dependencies
- Reliable, resourceful, flexible when necessary, and known for a sense of initiative
HS Diploma or GED required
Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
About the company
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.
We’re reinventing pharmacy to have a more active, supportive role in each person’s unique health experience and in the greater health care environment—from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions to providing quality walk-in medical care and pharmacy benefits management.
Because we’re present in so many moments, in ways that are more affordable and effective, we’re able to positively influence health behavior and shape the future of health care for people, businesses and communities.
Health is everything.
Through our more than 9,600 retail pharmacies, over 1,100 walk-in medical clinics, 75 million pharmacy benefit manager plan members, and expanding specialty pharmacy services, we enable people, businesses and communities to manage health in more affordable, effective ways. This unique integrated model increases access to quality care, delivers better health outcomes, and lowers overall health care costs. We leverage our unique combination to help payors control costs, improve patient access, and promote better health outcomes in a way that no other company can.