- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Oncology TA Contract Specialist located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of the Oncology Therapeutic Area, the Oncology TA Contract Specialist is responsible for supporting the Oncology contracting group in the execution and oversight of appropriate contracts and to ensure all HCC processes are met. The Contract Specialist will interface with finance, procurement, HCC and Legal, as needed, to manage and provide oversight from contract initiation to completion and payment.
• Responsible for partnering with the Oncology Therapeutic Area (Oncology TA) Contract Liason to effectively and efficiently initiate and execute all relevant agreements.
• Receive required information from Contract Liason and enter into appropriate systems including eMarketplace, eMarketplace Contracting, Totality, ARAVO, etc. as needed
• Interface with finance, procurement, HCC, Legal, etc. to ensure successful contract execution and oversight
• Ensure the appropriate trackers and SharePoint sites are kept up to date with all relevant contract information
• Assist with collection of analytics and metrics for portfolio contracts
• Assist with team trainings, process improvement projects, etc. as needed
• Troubleshooting any and all escalations as it relates to agreements and payments.
• A minimum of a University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent is required.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Medical Device/Diagnostics industry or with a Clinical Trial External Service Provider (i.e. CRO, Central Laboratory, ECG, IVRS), Non-clinical External Service Provider (i.e. Toxicology or Bioanalytical Lab) or an Institution that participates in pharmaceutical research is required
• A minimum 2 years’ experience with a sourcing group understanding the contract process, and payment process is preferred.
• Previous experience with Ariba, eMarketplace, eMarketplace Contracting, HCC, and Accounts Payable is preferred.
• Previous experience with Totality and/or PRIZMA is preferred.
• Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization is a requirement.
• Fosters a sense of urgency and collaboration with other J&J organizations (e.g. legal, HCC, procurement, tax) is required.
• Must be able to work effectively independently and partner in a team environment is required.
• Agile mindset in an ever-changing and fast paced environment is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.