- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
What you’ll be doing...
About our team:
The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touch points through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love. The team is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey.
About this role:
An Experience Manager is a Product Manager who balances Business, Technology and Design priorities to deliver brand defining service experiences. One in three Americans use Verizon, so your work will have meaningful impact at massive scale. Work will span the delivery process, from identifying customer needs, to defining the experiences, to ensuring successful launch and ongoing enhancements. You will lead an integrated team that represents the customer, the business and the development teams. You’ll also play a key role in championing user-centered design within the organization and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate best in class experiences. The ideal candidate will be a team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups in a matrix organization.
What you’ll be doing:
● Define and socialize experience value propositions based upon customer insights and behavioral data togrow business with customers and prospects through new services such as new lines, plan additions such as international services and new customer journey processes such as credit.Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key initiatives in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall value proposition.
●Utilize digital touch points such as web/app copy, e-mail, content, site merchandising to increase revenue from adding new services or enhancing the existing account. Align and coordinate with business units for execution of intended experience.
● Remove redundant steps in credit enablement flows (i.e. credit checks, manual review, CIR in credit enablement) while successfully establishing robust integration of new customer flows into the customer journey.
● Work with business on prioritization and management of all aspects of the experience (product) roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Core to the role is clearly articulating the level of effort to enable and lead prioritization.
● Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements and customer insights for designers, IT,Digital Operations, national/retail operationsand other key stakeholders. This direction can include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, working with teams to develop solutions to meet these requirements, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind.
● Serve as a trusted advisor across teams and the business on how an experience does/could manifest throughout the product.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
● Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
● Six or more years of relevant work experience
● 5+ years of consumer-facing digital product management experience in a leadership capacity.
● 8+ years marketing experience, retail and/or other sales experience.
● Ability to work out of the Basking Ridge New Jersey or 140 West St. New York office with some Piscataway, NJ and legal authorization to work in the US.
Even better if you have:
● Experience defining and driving the vision of experience programs and/or partnership based programs a plus.
●Experience in subscriptions and services a plus.
● A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others so as to build and leadworldclassteams in transformational and high growth environments.
● BS/BA; Advanced degree in engineering, design, or business a plus.
● History of building next gen experiences at scale with cutting edge organizations. Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
● Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment with equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other.
About the company
For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.