- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for building operational data visualizations, reporting on and performing statistical analysis to provide insights and recommendations.You will be working closely with the Senior Operations Analyst, your Specialization managers, Data Science, Risk Product and other stakeholders to provide feedback and improve our models and user experience that directly impact operational health
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of your respective Specialization to take on operational core work or escalations when necessary.
- Build Specialization-specific Operational dashboards to visualize data analysis and insights.
- Perform statistical analysis to derive risk impact and recommend actionable next steps.
- Develop an Analytics Framework in collaboration with Business Process Improvement and Operations Management.
- Quarterly Planning and Roadmapping in collaboration with Operations Management and Product team.
- Write monthly Specialization-specific performance reports; written reports should show methodology with detailed statistical analysis, summary of key findings, and recommendations.
- Incubate, operationalize, and streamline Product launches; including Friction Optimization to improve user experience.
- Review and approve query action tasks that mitigate risk.
- You may have 6+ years experience or 2 years experience plus relevant education that provides similar experience
- Trained in SQL (Superset or PrestoDB)
- Able to write functional SQL queries
- Advanced Excel proficiency including but not limited to pivot tables, macros, charts, functions
- Familiar with creating data visualizations and comfortable working in programs like Tableau
- Statistics familiarity or background