- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is seeking an Operations Associate I located in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Operations Associate operates all packaging equipment/machinery involved in the batch packaging of over-the-counter products at McNeil in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
• Maintains accurate records/documentation related to work in progress.
• Clean equipment.
• Perform in process quality checks.
• Assist in changeover tasks including purge, clean and setup.
• Advises supervisor of line issues.
• Identify and elevate all immediate and potential quality, safety, or environmental issues (material, procedure, and process) as observed
• Perform appropriate SAP transactions.
• Retrieve required materials per BOM to complete the packaging order
• Operate Packaging equipment/machinery to package product as per applicable SOPs
• Package order quantity as per SOPs and Packaging Batch Record (includes quality checks, component staging, etc)
• After packaging is complete, clear the line and reconcile materials
• Return unused packaging materials to appropriate point-of-use storage area
• Follow all applicable SOPs and batch records
• Maintain an updated and current training record (adhere to training timelines in Compliance Wire, etc)
• Participate in Safety initiatives and programs
• Assembles various materials into subassemblies or finished products using appropriate tools and equipment, in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures
• Maintains accurate records/documentation related to work in progress
• Performs in process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished products
• Advises production supervisor of line issues
• Notifies supervisor when tools or equipment need maintenance or repairs
• Packages and labels product according to manufacturing specifications
• Operate equipment and conduct work based on established and certified cGMP, Safety & Environmental practices
• Assist in the update to batch records and SOPs as requested
• Assist in the update to One Right Way (ORW) documentation
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required.
• Previous high-speed packaging equipment experience is preferred.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand and/or walk on concrete floors 95% of the time, bend/twist/squat; perform repetitive tasks is required
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) are required.
• Experience with computerized materials management and document tracking systems is preferred.
• This position requires the ability to flexibly work 2nd or 3rd shift, and must be willing to work overtime on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.