- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Warwick, RI
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife Auto & Home has embarked on a journey to transform their products, technology and culture to offer a unique value proposition in the marketplace to consumers and become a preferred insurance provider. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary people. Are you up for a challenge?
- MetLife Auto & Home is a growing organization looking to benefit from creative and analytical perspectives to help further shape the outcome of the business. Candidates should have an interest in the industry, distribution and the key metrics that will advance growth.
- Ability to work full 10 weeks from June 3, 2019 to August 9, 2019
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college/university with expected graduation date between December 2019 and May 2022.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Students academically involved in major that relates to their field of interest: business, data analytics/science, insurance
- Relevant campus involvement, work experience, and/or community service experience
- Strong technical curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset, analytical and problem solving
- Exceptional quantitative skills, strong written and oral communication
- Inquisitive nature to learn about industries/competitors/MetLife divisions
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Advanced Excel proficiency desired
- Experience with SQL a plus
MetLife Auto & Home
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.