- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Operator Specialist is responsible for supporting the efficient operation of one production line within the Foams thermoforming department.They will provide coverage at the Packer and Operator level and should be able to cover multiple lines for short periods of time in order to cover for breaks or call-ins.
- Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization.
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
- Completes appropriate paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
- Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
- Observes all housekeeping, standard work, food safety, and personal safety guidelines.
- Support maintenance team and department during line change over and start-up.
- Perform quality inspections.
- Maintain inventories of supplies. QUALIFICATIONS:
Ability to understand and follow SWIS (Standard Work Instruction Sheets).
Ability to deal effectively and patiently with both leadership and hourly associates to assist in resolving issues.
Ability to work with others as well as being able to work alone.
Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously.
Ability to work overtime as required.
Must be able to train others in proper operational procedures.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, unfavorable military discharge, or any other legally protected status.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com Apply Apply Later ← Back to Current Openings Share
lang: en_US LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
About the company