- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction and we consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Do you love the challenge of bringing teams together to take on business problems? If you answered yes to these questions, have you thought about becoming part of Cognizant’s Oracle Cloud Consulting team? Cognizant is seeking bright, diligent people to join our consulting organization as
Oracle Cloud ERP Solution Architect.
- Manages technical workstream during Solution Blueprint (a.k.a Cloud Map) and implementation for Oracle ERP Cloud
- Defines the overall solution across the areas of conversion, cloud-side integration, MiddleWare-side integration, reporting, batch scheduling, technical security, mobility and Platform As A Service (PaaS) for Oracle ERP cloud
- Manages status, issues, risks and mitigation for technical delivery
Possesses solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to comfortably conduct conversation with developers, architects, functional leads, project and program leadership on various aspects of technical delivery
- Represents technology in Steering Committee meetings
- Understands the estimation components of ERP Cloud Technology and able to enhance estimation model
- Harvests reusable assets from various projects as well as create new ones to accelerate technical ERP delivery
- Engages with customers on pre-sales discussions, puts together technical solution for large proposals, conducts proposal QA and comfortably represent technology in the Orals
- Manages the skill sets of ERP Technical resources and helps them expand their skills
- Participates in Architecture Board and conducts Architecture QA for ERP sales and delivery engagements
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Proficiency Level *
Oracle Fusion Middleware
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting :
May 13 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.