- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Partner successfully with key stakeholders including factory staff, Logic Technology Development, Portland Technology Development, facility system owners, global supply management, central design and site construction and suppliers to:
- Own and manage day to day construction operations and execution, including Safety, Quality, Schedule, Budget and overall performance of the project
- Translate business and technical requirements into high quality Designs that enable biddable, affordable and constructible solutions.
- Develop world class supplier partnerships with leading sourcing and procurement solutions and deliver continuous improvements in business results, quality, schedule and cost.
- Lead and successfully manage a wide spectrum of Construction projects to enable Intel businesses including new Fab modules, Fab conversions and special building projects as we transform to a Data Centric company.
- Foster innovation and transform traditional construction practices by driving new methods and engineering solutions by leveraging industry insights to Intel's multidimensional challenges.
- Ensure that sustainability and other enabling capabilities are adopted to deliver innovative breakthroughs.
- Help transform to an organization that is lean, efficient and collaborative.
- Transform the culture and set the pace relative to the best in the world for safety, operational excellence, innovation, partnership, customer service and making CS the best place to work in Intel.
- BS with 4+ yrs. exp.; MS with 3+ yrs. exp. in Architecture, Construction Management or similar discipline.
- The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 - 4+ years of leadership experience and a proven track record in leading various organizations.
- 2 - 4+ years of Project Management, Design Manager, Engineering Manager, Construction Manager, or equivalent construction leadership expertise.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- The candidate must have the ability to manage discussions with exec management, drilling down to details and managing an effort "hands on" if the need arises
- Ability to manage across diverse groups and stakeholders while optimizing the solution for Intel
- Solid resume of large scale projects and program management.
- The person must have strong leadership and communication skills, the demonstrated ability to drive decision making and change at the cadence Moore's law requires and the ability to partner and influence in a highly matrix environment.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
- ms project
- project manager
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.