- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Altamonte Springs
BCC Engineering is seeking an Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineer for our ITS division.
- The candidate will perform Computer Aided Design (CAD) work related with ITS and Electrical plans preparations using Bentley MicroStation.
Work duties will include Electrical service design for Lighting and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) design projects.
- The candidate will work at BCC's ITS department in the Altamonte Springs office.
The candidate shall be able to perform field inspections of the ITS and lighting design work and preliminary project survey for the preparation of project proposal responses.
Other types of outside of the office field work includes the configuration and integration of ITS and Ethernet network communication devices.
- BCC encourages new engineers to pursue their EI and ultimately the PE certification.
Candidates with this goal, or working toward it, will be preferred.
- It is desirable that the candidate does not have a fixed school or other work schedule that would prevent her/him from being available to stay at work for extended hours upon a short notice.
The candidate will work under the supervision of an Electrical/ITS engineer.
This position is a full-time.
degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or an ITS-related subject such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Information Technology
- EI or EIT is preferred but not required
- 1 year of experience (Minimum) CADD using MicroStation
- 1 year of experience (Minimum) in Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
BCC Engineering provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, veteran status, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected category
- ms project