- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you will be doing as a OSP Engineer:
Outside Plant Engineer will assist with construction, permit process, and assist with the engineering aspects-drawings, knows the routes, knows where the equipment goes, gets involved in the technical aspects.
What you will bring to the table as an OSP Engineer:
• 5 - 7 years of relevant telecom and fiber experience.
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills - capable of interacting with customers and coworkers at most levels including executives.
• Detail oriented, well organized, and effective in multi-tasking.
• Capable of working independently to achieve deliverables and resolve urgent/complex issues.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of engineering principles within OSP Outside Plant job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards.
• Strong Computer Skills (Databases, Processes, and Administrative) - Comprehensive knowledge and skill for more complex applications to include Word, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD, Microstation, Google Earth and GIS’s.
• Knowledge of the network plant and local practices.
• Experience with working application of engineering systems and databases.
• Working knowledge of right-of-way, property rights, and permit acquisition.
• Should be able to understand the engineering of these fiber routes
• Experience with splice diagrams & understand the design of the route
• knowledge of placing the vault next to the pole and how the fiber runs
• Read drawings and methods of procedure
• Experience with end to end --- Permitting, engineering, CX and audits
• Experience managing trackers and databases
• MUST know OSP Construction really well
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on 'quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
About the company
Is the 1 Global Telecom and Wireless Job Board Telecomcareers offers over 150,000 mobile, telecom and it resumes.